Friday, September 13, 2019

THE LADY TRAVELERS GUIDE TO HAPPY EVER AFTER ~ Victoria Alexander ~ Review





The Lady Travelers Guide to Happily Ever After 


by Victoria Alexander


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first Victoria Alexander story AND my first of the Lady Travelers series. I've since put the rest on my tbr list. It caught my attention with Traveling in the title. I can't believe I'm just hearing about this series.

The story held my attention from page one. I had to see how the story played out. My heart ached for Violet but not for James. I loved visiting the the different cities and seeing them through the eyes of the author.

I loved Violet. She did her growing pre story. It's amazing what 5 years of traveling the world will do for a person's character development. I eventually came to like James. He has the most growing to do and is somewhat like-able by the conclusion of the story.

I received a copy for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own,

No comments:

Post a Comment